Our Terms of Service
tryHRIS, Inc., along with its Human Resource Solutions subsidiaries and affiliates, provides the information and services on its website(s) (the “Site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of tryHRIS, and its licensors or contracted vendors, and is protected through these entities by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of tryHRIS or such third party that may own the Mark.
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete, or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the Site. The user also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although tryHRIS monitors the information on the Site, some of the information may be supplied by independent third parties. While tryHRIS attempts to ensure the accuracy of all information on the Site, tryHRIS makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of tryHRIS. The links are only provided as a convenience and tryHRIS does not endorse any of these sites. tryHRIS assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other websites reached through this Site, nor does tryHRIS make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
6. 30 DAY FREE TRIAL. 30 Day Trial valid for all Membership accounts 30 days from date of purchase. After 30 days, or after completion of Employee Handbook, Employee Training Course or Benefit Documents, your chosen method of payment will be billed.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Information on this Site is licensed and provided with the understanding that tryHRIS is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional advice or service in any form or matter. The specific application of any law, regulation, or policy to any particular fact, situation, or problem occurring with any employer should always first be reviewed with legal counsel or other consultants who practice in these particular areas and are knowledgeable about applicable federal and state law and regulations and their interpretation. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information, tryHRIS cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions or the change in any courts or agencies’ interpretation or application of any laws or regulations described in these materials. Information and documents provided on or through this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. tryHRIS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. tryHRIS, and its’ contracted vendors, periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. tryHRIS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall tryHRIS be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if tryHRIS was advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
10. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Common Wealth of Virginia, and applicable Federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the Common Wealth of Virginia or the Federal District courts sitting in Virginia, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
11. TERMINATION/CANCELATION POLICY. You may choose to cancel your membership at any time, but you will not be eligible for a refund and you will continue to have access to tryHRIS’s website and services for the remaining period of your 12-month membership. To cancel your future service and annual payments tryHRIS requires 30-calendar day notice before annual plan renews. If you fail to provide an on-time payment for annual plans, tryHRIS reserves the right to cancel your account. Unless notified within 30-calendar days prior to the end of your next billing cycle, tryHRIS’s subscription-based service will auto-retry tryHRIS at the end of each billing cycle. Formal cancellation requests may be submitted via email at contact@tryHRIS.com or via phone at (540) 684-9047. If proper cancelation is not received all plans will automatically renew.